Fort Worth Rear-End Collision Attorneys
Rear-end collisions comprise about 28 percent of all traffic crashes that take place each year in the U.S. This means that about 1.6 million rear-end collisions happen annually, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Although some of these crashes end up being just minor fender benders, in the most serious cases, rear-end collisions can result in catastrophic – if not fatal – injuries.
At The Haslam Firm, our Fort Worth rear-end collision attorneys are skilled at:
- Assessing when negligence may have contributed to rear-end crashes
- Aggressively advocating injured people’s rights when they’ve been hurt in negligence-related traffic crashes
- Effectively standing up to insurance companies and others in order to help our clients obtain the compensation and justice they likely deserve.
Rear-End Collisions: When Negligence Is Involved
Although any number of factors can lead to rear-end collisions, when negligence may be involved, it can specifically take the form of:
- Drunk driving – Alcohol impairment significantly impacts drivers’ abilities to perceive changing driving conditions and appropriately respond to them, and this can increase the risk of rear-end collisions, particularly around intersections.
- Distracted driving – When drivers aren’t paying attention to the roads and their driving responsibilities, the impacts can be the same as if drivers were drunk.
- Drivers’ failure to comply with traffic laws – Noncompliance with traffic laws, which can occur when drivers follow vehicles too closely or make illegal maneuvers at intersections (like going in reverse), can also contribute to rear-end collisions.
Such forms of driver negligence reportedly contribute to the vast majority of rear-end collisions that take place in the U.S. (according to the NHTSA). However, it’s important to point out that there are other forms of negligence, such as the following, that can also play a role in causing rear-end crashes:
- The negligence of automakers in the event that faulty vehicle equipment or systems (like braking and ignition systems) lead to rear-end collisions
- The negligence of municipalities or other agencies when the roads that they are responsible for end up playing a role in causing rear-end crashes (For instance, when a malfunctioning signal or a lack of signage causes a rear-end collision, the city, county or other party that is responsible for the upkeep and safety of that roadway can be held accountable).
Fort Worth Rear-End Collision Attorneys at The Haslam Firm
Have you been hurt in a rear-end collision? Or have you lost a loved one in a fatal rear-end crash? If so, contacting the experienced Fort Worth rear-end collision attorneys at The Haslam Firm is your best option for obtaining experienced help, personalized legal service and justice. Since 1986, our trusted lawyers have been dedicated to crafting the most persuasive cases for our clients to help them succeed in their financial recovery.
With our Fort Worth rear-end collision attorneys on your side, you can be confident that you will have experienced, skilled and resourceful litigators fighting to help you obtain the compensation and justice you likely deserve.
Contact Us Today
Let’s talk about your case and your best options for moving forward during an initial consultation. To schedule this meeting, call us at (817) 332-3115 or send us an email using the contact form on this page.
From our offices based in Fort Worth, our trusted lawyers provide superior legal representation to people throughout the state of Texas, including (but not exclusive to) those in Dallas, Granbury, Denton, Weatherford, Cleburne, Waxahache County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Hood County and Johnson County, as well as throughout the U.S.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 332-3115