- Car Wrecks Overview
- What Are The Most Common Types Of Auto Accident Cases You Handle?
- Are Most People Aware Of Auto Accident Laws In Texas?
- Should Someone Notify Their Own Insurance In Case Of A Car Wreck?
- How Important Are Evidence And Witnesses In A Car Wreck Claim?
- Drunk Driving Wrecks
- Intersection Car Wrecks
- Rear-end Collisions
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Lead counsel for Amanda Nicholson who was permanently injured from two North Texas men towing a disabled pickup half on the highway and half on the shoulder of the highway. Plaintiff discovered excess coverage and through its reconstruction expert brought about a major change in Amanda’s life. We also fought the medical subrogation and medical claims from her health insurance to prevent them from taking all of her recovery. We worked with a structure settlement broker to provide lifetime payments for her.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 332-3115