Robert E. Haslam, Esq.
Robert Haslam is married to Elizabeth “Lisa” Haslam. Their children are Robert, Elizabeth, and William. They attend St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church.
- University of Tulsa College of Law: Juris Doctorate 1986, Law Journal member.
- Southern Methodist University (SMU): Bachelor of Arts 1983 – Major: History, Minors: Business and Geology
- The Haslam Firm – 2018 – Present
- Haslam & Gallagher, LLP – 2006 – 2018
- The Haslam Firm – 1994 – 2005
- The Haslam and Haney Firm Shareholder, Tulsa, OK – 1995 – 1998
- The Dent Law Firm, Associate and Partner – 1988 – 1994
- Fillmore, Herrick & Harrington, Associate – 1986 – 1988
- Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell since 1990
- Served on the Texas Board of Legal Specialization Advisory Committee for Personal Injury Trial Law 2005 – 2011
- ABOTA – Member, Advocate Rank, American Board of Trial Advocates
- The Best Lawyer in America – 2012 – Present
(Lawyers are chosen for inclusion based solely on the vote of their peers)
TYPES OF LITIGATION:
- Truck Wrecks
- Product Liability-Automobile ~ Premises Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Business Disputes
- Insurance Disputes
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Construction Site & Oil Field Injuries
- Misuse of Intellectual Property
- Local Counsel for Out-of-State Attorneys
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA)
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, President – 2008
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Director – 1998 – Present
- American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) – Selected as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in the State of Texas
- Tried over 100 jury trials as of November 2007
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers – Past President
- Fort Worth TTLA Advocates – Past President
- Chair of the AAJ Taser Litigation Group, 2008 – 2015
- TTLA Advocates – Past State Director
- Oklahoma Bar Member
- USGA Member
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, Fifth Circuit Appeals Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western District Courts of Texas, Eastern and Western District Courts of Oklahoma
- Former Director and Vice President of Bart Granger Foundation
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Sustaining Member
- American Association of Justice Fellowship Member
- Author and Speaker at Texas CLE approved seminars
- AAJ National Convention Speaker, 2003 – 2008, 2018
- Crime Victims Quarterly, “Civil Liability of Daycare Facilities”, May 1995 and “Deshazo, a Case Study”, Spring 2000
- National Crime Victims Seminar, Washington DC “Dramshop Causes of Action”
- Tarrant County Community College, 1994 “The Benefit of Jury Trials”
- Tarrant County Public Schools, 1992 – Present, “Your Legal Responsibilities After Eighteen”
- TTLA 2001 Seminar “Insurance Co. Liability for Sale of Coverage and Inadequate Defense”
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, Tarrant County – 1993
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church:
- Acolyte Warden, 2007 – Present
- Associate Vestry, 2008 – 2011
- Vestry, 2011 – 2014, 2018 – 2021
- Four Hole – in – Ones, various Golf Courses
- Course Record Shady Oaks “Little Nine” 6 under par – 22 (par 28) April, 2007 – 2010
- Colonial Club Champion – 1996, Second – 1999 and 2003
- Texas State Father-Son Golf Tournament – Second in First Flight 2005 (with son Robert), Second in First Flight 2010 (with son William), and First in Presidents Flight 2013 (with son Robert)
- Colonial Parent Junior Champion 2015 (with son William), 2019 (with son Robert)
- Colonial Four Ball Champion 2018 with Jim Jorns
- Recognized by Texas Monthly as a “Super Lawyer” and Fort Worth Magazine as a “Top Attorney” for many years since its inception.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America – 2012 – Present ~ For his work in the practice area of Person Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Haslam & Gallagher, LLP.
555 S Summit Ave.
"I have used them on more than one occasion. This firm is awesome. Professional and dedicated."
"Please take good care of yourself. I might need my angel again. May God bless you."
"We sincerely appreciate all that you have done. We know that it has been a lot of work at times and we wanted to let you know how much it’s appreciated. Life can throw a lot of curves at you and we’re thankful that you all have helped us out."
Chris and Joanna W.